Give your child the gifts of music and language.
Welcome to the Canta y Baila Conmigo® Online Family Playground.
Take a journey into Spanish language and its cultures through the magical world of music. Canta y Baila Conmigo® is a unique program where young children and their adults experience another culture and language firsthand while exploring and developing musically in an age-appropriate manner. These classes are perfect for both native speakers and families completely new to Spanish. The structured immersion model introduces Spanish the way a child learns any language: through play and meaningful interactions with the adults they love. Learning happens naturally within an authentic, culturally rich musical experience.
Your Tuition Includes:
- Two LIVE 23-minute Zoom classes per week for 11 weeks with Maria
- One Online "Playdate" each week with up to 45 minutes of content via the CyBC Online Family Playground
Preview the CyBC Online Family Playground HERE
- El Cascabel Family Songbook, CD and Download Code
- Downloadable coloring and activity pages
- Craft activities related to the songs being sung
- Video messages/song from CyBC teachers around the country
- Spanish lessons for parents and older kids
- Bonus Uncle Gerry (from the Music Together® recordings) Valentine's Day Zoomalong (10am) if you register by December 28th!
Activities and videos posted on the Playground are designed to accompany your El Cascabel songbook and audio recording.
As part of your tuition, you will receive the songbook as well as a unique code for downloading and streaming your music.
Each Canta y Baila Conmigo Zoom class will be recorded & uploaded to an unlisted YouTube playlist, to be viewed by classmates who missed that class. Please check the "Photo Release" box when you register.
Please fee free to SHARE with your family and friends wherever THEY live!
VAMOS A CANTAR y BAILAR across the WORLD!